This week is all about beauty. We have done the research, stalked the top beauty sites and designer catwalks to bring you the top six Spring beauty trends that are a must-follow this season.
1. The deep side part. Whether your hair is up or down, this will give your look a dramatic edge.
2. Nape of the neck ponytails and buns. Create this look from loosely tousled strands to add a whimsy & natural vibe.
3. Full brows with a defined arch. Full brows made their movement years ago and are here to stay, this season put extra emphasis on the arch to mimic runway trends.
4. Colored eyeliner and in particular this year’s Pantone 17-5641 otherwise known as Emerald. “Lively. Radiant. Lush…”
5. Matte pouts. Tangerine Tango had it’s moment, this season there is a re-emphasis on pretty pinks and cherry reds in a matte finish.
6. Nude nails. The trend lives on, however, instead of matching your skin tone kick it up a notch, opt for a color like Dior Veris Nude.
Be Brave and experiment! Let us know how it goes. Happy Thursday!